Wednesday, June 27, 2007

06/27/07

We had our ultra sound today. I thought it would be this morning, but it wasn't until after 5:30! It actually worked out well since Dusty and Kaitlyn got to see Matthew :)

The ultra sound went well. I was hoping for much better results, but nothing was bad.

Matthew is measuring just about on time. His estimated weight is 2 pounds 6 ounces. That's awesome, he's still growing and pretty much on track.

The doctor thought we would have gained in fluid. Turns out we lost. The tech had a really hard time finding any pockets at all. We had 8.8 cm of fluid when I had my complete rupture and today we only had 8.4 cm. So, all the extra fluids I'm drinking doesn't seem to be helping at all :(

And, Matthew is still breech. His but is almost acting like a plug at this point and is wedged into the top of the birth canal, the way he is wedged it's almost like he's folded in half.

Because of the lack of fluid, it was really hard to make out any features. I asked about a 3-d and was told that we wouldn't be able to see any definition because of the lack of fluid.

Other than that, everything is pretty much the same. I had a few contractions today, but nothing to worry about. My blood pressure and temp are steady.

No comments: