Wednesday, June 6, 2007

06/06/07

Well, we're half way through another day.

Today hasn't been too inventful. This morning, I was weaned off my Magnesium Sulfate. I ended it at 2 PM. That meant I could have th IV lines removed for the time being. If I continue for 6 hours without any contractions, I get to have my IV completely removed. My hand would really appreciate it.

I got to take a shower today. I have a 5 minute time limit and I have to sit on a shower chair, but it was still well worth it.

Dr. Zielinsky has transfered my care to the Perinatologist. They handle all of the high risk pregnancies in the Sacramento area. While, I love Dr. Z and he delivered Kaitlyn, the Perinatologist will be better able to do everything possible to keep me pregnant and they practically live on this floor.

I had a physical therapy consult today. Basically I "learned" the best ways to move without using my abdomen. I also got to practice some range of motion excersises so that I can keep my ankles, shoulders and arms feeling good.

I want to thank Kaitlyn, Grandma, Nana, Auntie Christina, Auntie Samantha and Daddy for being here last night. Thank you also to Great Grandma Mauda for the flowers today and to Mary and Mike for the flowers.

Also, thank you to Auntie Sammie for taking Kaitlyn to the zoo today to see the penguins. I heard she had a great time! I'll update again if anything new happens :)

No comments: