Saturday, June 9, 2007

06/09/07

Another day has passed and we're still pregnant! Yay!

Dr. Haesslein was our doctor today. I really like him. I had one long contraction while he was here today so he monitored it and decided it was perfectly normal. He has decided that as long as I stay stable for the next coupe of weeks I will have a booster shot of steroids. That can greatly help Matthew's breathing when he is born.

Today was an ok day. Kaitlyn was sick this morning so I didn't think I would get to see her, but by about lunch time, she was free of fever and vomit so I got to see her for a couple of hours. Dusty went into work today for a few hours and then rested. He has a touch of the stomach flu too.

Kaitlyn and Grandma brought me yummy Olive Garden for dinner. Kaitlyn was here for a couple of hours tonight and was so excited when Dusty came in with her Max and Ruby. She spoiled him with lots of kisses.

Tomorrow marks our 1 week goal! That gives Matthew plenty of time to feel the effects of the steroids as well as increase our probability of going longer with the pregnancy!!

Thanks so much to Aunt Beth for her phone call and to mommy's friend Julie who called all the way from England! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for visitng and of course Daddy and Kaitlyn. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa, Kaitlyn, Nana, Papa, Auntie Jamie and Uncle Joel and Auntie Christina for visiting yesterday!

No comments: