Sunday, June 17, 2007

06/17/07

06/16/07

Today is nearly over. We have Shelley for our nurse tonight. She was the first nurse we had when we came into Labor and Delivery and nervously approached the nurses station. I really like Shelley. She reminds me a lot of Melanie.

Today was pretty uneventful. At least for us, a lot of babies were delivered today so I heard a lot of commotion in the nursery as babies cried and families were over come by joy.

Matthew is growing. His kicks, punches, rolls, and stretches are much stronger and can be seen outside of my belly. Maybe daddy's right, maybe he will come out looking like Arnold!

Because I've lost 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks (but still mantain a 27 pound weight gain for the pregnancy) I get more snacks. Let me tell ya, if you can't exersise or move around, all that food takes longer to digest and it's longer before you are hungry. So, I am stuffed all the time. With mostly healthy food and milk. But hey, if it means Matthew will be bigger, bring on all the cake, salad and Turkey sandwiches you can!

Grandma and Grandpa brought Kaitlyn by today before heading to her favorite place in the whole wide world, Chuck E. Cheese! Two times in one week for that little girl, what a lucky girl! Daddy also cooked me a delicious dinner that Matthew and I both got to enjoy :)

Today was really uneventful. My blood pressure is normal, my temp is normal, Matthew's heart rate is normal, contractions are few and far between and the best part: We're still pregnant!

No comments: