Friday, June 22, 2007

06/22/07

06/22/07

We are ending our 19th day here at Mercy San Juan Medical Center.

We'd like to wish Aunt Jamie a Happy Birthday!

Today I was supposed to have an ultra sound. It didn't quite work out that way. For our last ultra sound, the machine was brought into our room. Dr. Hasslein decided it would be better to wait to ensure that there is some growth and that he woud rather do a level 2 ultra sound. Matthew only has 2 vessels, so they need to be sure that he is developing everywhere properly. This means instead of the ultra sound being rolled to me, I'll be rolled to the ultra sound, on a gurney. For some reason, that does not sound fun!

I am now on these drinks called "Mighty Shakes" 3 times a day, in addition to my meals and snacks. In 4 ounces, they are 200 calories to add to my daily intake. I get weighed again tomorrow. So, we'll see if they make any difference.

Other than that, everything is the same. No contractions, no infection and us still waiting and hoping for much more time...

No comments: