Wednesday, June 13, 2007

06/13/07

Day 11 is coming to an end.

I'm very pleased to announce that today was an uneventful day! Yay!

I found out that I passed my glucose test, which is awesome news. I wasn't looking forward to the prospect of doing a 3 hour test. Then again, I haven't had Krispy Kreme in a while so my sugar should be good!

My doctor said I looked a lot better today than I did on Monday. I looked in the mirror, I must have looked like death on Monday lol!

I am still having some slight bleeding. My nurses have made notes of it for the doctor, but it's expected. I just have to be sure that I'm monitoring it and reporting it, which I make sure of at all times.

I've only had 2 contractions all day, and they were short and weak. That's exactly what the doctor likes to hear. We were also complimented on 2 things, 1: How neat and clean our room was and 2: How good I am about wearing my compression stockings.

So, keep those positive thoughts going, they are working so far!

No comments: