Sunday, June 17, 2007

06/17/07

And things will go back to normal. Well, it will probably be a new type of normal, but nonetheless, it will go back to our normal.

Right now, I try to ignore things that could possibly stress me out or infuriate me. There isn't much I can do about certain things now and just because I chose to ignore the actions of one doesn't mean that I approve in any shape, way or form of them. I know that my opinion (that Dusty has already expressed he more than shares with me) will not be the popular one and it will without a doubt cause drama and trash talking that Matthew and I don't need right now. That however, does not mean it will not be addressed in the future.

I honestly cannot understand how one month a person can refer to a child has too retarded to talk and then pretend like they can just walk right back in when it's convienant for that one person. I can't play the "pretend it never happened game" and honestly, I have no desire to do so, especially when it comes to my daughter.

I really look forward to going home. I look forward to sleeping in my bed, showering standing up, taking baths, chosing when I eat and what it is, putting Kaitlyn to bed, being with her when she wakes up, walking outside (even if it's just to the mailbox), going out to eat, making cupcakes, shopping, and spending time with friends and family where I can actually get out of bed :)

Thank you so much to those that have made things as easy as possible for Kaitlyn, myself and I. It is appreciated more than you'll ever know.

No comments: