Monday, August 20, 2007

August 20, 2007

To some, this might sound silly...

Some of the closest friends I have and the most amazing women in the world are women I've never had the great privelage of being face to face with.

I have made some friends online that have made these past several weeks so much better.

I would like to thank these women so much for everything they have done. I would like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts, wishes and prayers. I would like to extend a heart felt thank you to those women who have listened to my vents, my thoughts, my ramblings, those who have kept me entertained, and those who have been so sweet and amazing to send me little surprises to make my day.

Since Matthew has been born the generosity of others has been absolutely incredible and literally brought tears to my eyes. I've received some amazing, thoughtful and generous gifts. I feel so grateful to have you in my life.

No comments: