Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4 of Gratitude

Today I am thankful for amazing friends.  Friends that are so incredible I cannot help but consider them family and credit them for any strength that those on the outside thing I may have.

Friends are the family you get to choose.  Choosing wisely can make the difference between peace and calm in your life or drama and disruption.  I'm thankful that we've not only chosen wisely, but that the most wonderful people have been put in our lives.  I do believe that everyone enters your life for a reason.  They can be there to lift you up and make life more enjoyable, or they can be there as a test.  Sometimes, it can be hard to see.

I am grateful to those that were there, near or far, through our darkest times and sunniest skies.  Without family and friends by your side, the world can be a stressful, sad place.  We are truly blessed.

No comments: