Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hello last day of of the 2nd Trimester!

That's right, today is 26 weeks and 6 days and tomorrow I will be 27 weeks and enter the third trimester.

Which got my mind going and thinking, a month after next we could realistically be holding a healthy little newborn baby girl in our arms.  Holy Moly, if that's true, then this year is nearly over.  If this year is nearly over, then that means that Kaitlyn's birthday and Christmas are literally right around the corner.

So, I responded how any reasonable human being would.  I started on birth announcements, Christmas Cards and Kaitlyn's birthday invites.  I might even address all the envelopes next week.  Maybe even stamp them?  Are stamp prices going up anytime soon?  All I have to do for the announcements is plug in the details and pictures (and they are so cute if I do say so myself), and add a few pics to our Christmas Card and a picture to Kaitlyn's birthday party invites.

I've also started a Christmas list, we are seriously cutting back this year.  I'm also currently washing all of the baby blankets of Kaitlyn's that I had stored so they can go into Samantha's room for use.  At this point, I don't really have too much more I can do to prepare!

No comments: