Monday, August 30, 2010

29 weeks- Eek!!!



How far along? 29 weeks!!  We're almost there, if we make it to 40 weeks, we have less than 11, if we make it to our goal of 36 weeks, we only have 7 left!  Less than 2 months!
Weight gain/loss: 31 lbs.  My OB said it looked good though, and he is the boss :P
Maternity Clothes?  In the picture above, the pants and tank are maternity and the button up is not, it's just a large that will not button over the belly.  I have several maternity shirts that my belly tries to sneak out of the bottom of.  Darn this long torso :)
Stretch Marks?  Not a one.
Sleep?  I'm only getting up twice a night and usually sleeping pretty ok inbetween.  Last night was an exception...
Best moment this week?  I passed the GD 3 hour test after miserably failing the 1 hour!  Woo-Hoo!!  On Saturday, there was a little baby foot about an inch or two above my belly button and far to my left.  It was lodged in there, to the point where I physically could not bend over.  It was uncomfortable and absolutely amazing.
Food Cravings?  Sweets mostly.
Belly Button, in or out?  Out
What I miss?  Bending at the waist.
Weekly Wisdom? Don't waste your time, energy or breath on those that seriously don't care and don't matter.
Upcoming Appointments?  Wednesday I have both my u/s and my p17 shot :)  I think I am also getting my whooping cough vaccine and perhaps a flu shot?


Don't forget the give-away!

No comments: