Monday, August 16, 2010

27 Weeks- Hello 3rd Trimester!!



How far along? 27 weeks!!  And that's right, a belly shot this week!  Although, to me, in person, it looks more basketballish than it does in this picture lol.
Weight gain/loss: 27 pounds.  One per week :P
Maternity Clothes?  Yes, if I try to wear the larger sized tanks I had bought at the beginning of pregnancy, my stomach pokes out through the bottom.
Stretch Marks?  Nope,  At least not any that I can see.
Sleep?  This week I have barely slept.  Kaitlyn's recovering from surgery, so she is up at 11, then 3 and then 7 all for an hour or more.
Best moment this week?  I had a great OB appt!
Food Cravings?  Sweet Tea.  Of course, that got taken away on Monday because of the UTI, so I have to make due with decaf and it might be my mind playing tricks on me, but it just isn't the same.
Belly Button, in or out?  The top part is sticking out, the bottom is now flush.  Of course, in tops and some dresses, you can see my belly button sticking out.
What I miss?  This week, I miss sleep!
Weekly Wisdom? Time passes in the blink of an eye! 
Upcoming Appointments?  I have my p17 shot on Thursday, I have an u/s on Wednesday where we are really hoping to get some good 3D shots.  If I don't, then I am going to go ahead and make an appointment at a fun place for sometime in the next couple of weeks to get some good ones of her.  Starting next week, I see the OB every 2 weeks!

No comments: