Thursday, July 26, 2007

07/26/07

07/26/07

We're ending another day, 31 weeks and 3 days now :)

I've had a pain on my left side since Tuesday night so the doctor looked at it today. It could be one of three things. The most likely is that Matthew is laying there and causing bruising since there isn't any fluid. The other two causes could be placental abruption (when the placenta starts to tear away from the uterus) or an infection. So, we are still watching everything really closely.

My temp and blood pressure are staying stable. My heart rate is elevated again. I'm also up to 138 pounds! So, I might get to start being weighed once a week instead of every other day.

Saturday is Matthew's baby shower! Kaitlyn is so excited to wear her red tutu skirt and see the fire trucks :)

No comments: