Monday, July 9, 2007


Just wanted to give a quick update from the doctor. Because Matthew's level is staying so high for being ruptured and still leaking, and because Matthew is tolerating the fluid levels well and still growing it looks like we'll be waiting until 34 weeks to deliver.

So, that takes us until the middle of August and will hopefully mean that Matthew will be able to come home a lot sooner in better shape. Let's hope these 5 weeks pass by quickly!

No comments: