Saturday, July 14, 2007

07/14/07

Sorry I missed an update yesterday.

Things are basically the same except I am so much more uncomfortable. The contractions aren't as friendly as they used to be, those little devils!!

My temp is back in the normal range. My blood pressure is higher, but normal and my heart rate is high, but normal for me.

I'm also gaining weight. I've now gained 38.5 in this pregnancy!! I've gained 3 in the last 2 days alone.

Matthew's baby shower is 2 weeks from today. I know Grandma, Nana, Auntie Christina, Auntie Sammie, Auntie Christy and Aunt Jamie are all working really hard. I'm sure it's going to be gorgeous and a ton of fun. I'm working on Kaitlyn's outfit and can't wait to see how cute she's going to be!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

No comments: