Tuesday, July 10, 2007

07/10/07

It's so hard to believe that it's already July 10!

Things are going pretty good still. We're still stable. I wasn't feeling to great today and had a terribly upset stomach. I'm still contracting every 20-30 minutes, but it isn't terrible at all.

My blood pressure is staying at about 110/70 range and my temp is staying in the 98.2-98.7 range which is all awesome.

Today I got asked by the social worker to meet with another mom in the antepardum section who is in the same boat I am. I agreed and should meet with her some time tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes ;)

I have had so many visitors for the past couple of days! Thanks so much to Leah for visiting and bringing Matthew the super cute shirts! And thanks to Dorin for visiting and bringing flowers (Kaitlyn loved them lol!) and of course thanks to my mom, Christina, Judy, Rich, Jamie, Christy, Dennis and Camaryn. And as always I was thrilled to see Kaitlyn and Dusty :D

No comments: