Well, I can't say the p17 shots weren't effective. :P
I had another lovely internal exam which showed that baby Samantha is no where near on her way out. There is no difference from last week. Which seems so crazy considering that I've been having a ton of contractions, and yesterday I went for 6 hours with contractions 2-4 minutes apart, and while painful, not painful enough to head in to the hospital. She is still high up, my cervix is high up there, skinny and closed tight. The only difference was if he really tried he could barely touch her head. He said in his experience, in moms with previous pregnancies and baby's presenting itself in this way after 37 weeks, baby waits until their due date or later. Which means, we're more than likely going to be having a cesarean unless something drastically changes.
So, for now, I'm going to just hang out and wait to see what she and my body decides to do. If I end up with a cesarean I just hope I have enough time to recover to have Kaitlyn's birthday party and not be miserable and of course to participate in Black Friday!
Otherwise, everything was great, she's head down, has a strong heartbeat, is still active, my blood pressure was 100/72 and my urine dip was great. I get to go back next Wednesday in the morning and schedule my cesarean.