Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winner Winner, Chicken Christmas Cards...

Well, that doesn't have quite the same ring tone as chicken dinner, but you get the point :P

It's funny, I've been trying to post this for 50 minutes, but Miss Kaitlyn is having a "klutzy" kid day, no idea how she managed to get butter in the back of her hair....  which made it take a really long time to get her ready for school.  It's amazing, on Wednesday's, it's a late start day, they don't have to be at school until 9:55, every other day she has to be there by 8:30 and ideally by 8:15.  Of course, everyday she gets up at 7, and on Wednesdays it still takes us until it's time to get out the door for her to be ready, how does that happen??

But, I digress, we have a winner!

Have I mentioned how much I love random.org??


So, Congrats to Stephanie!  Send me an email and I will get you your code ASAP so you can order your cards!!

I'm also excited to be at 75 followers!  I really want to do a big giveaway when I hit 100, working on some fun ideas :) 

Thanks everyone and happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! I am seriously SOOO excited :)! Thanks Denise, you're awesome!