Friday, December 3, 2010

Cherry On Top Award

I would like to thank Tiffany at Holy Pee Stick, Batman!! for awarding me with my first blog award.  I am so incredibly touched and honored and feel so blessed that the writing that has brought me so much peace has touched others.



The rules of this award are:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Pass it on to five (or more) other blogs
3. Leave them a comment telling them about the award

It has been really hard to narrow it down.  There are so many bloggers out there that share so much of their lives and their thoughts with us, and I do think that the sharing has been so helpful in so many ways, for all involved.


1. Lori from Lori Does Maryland
2. Betsy from Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Sunshine
3. Melissa from Amazing Mikayla Grace
4. Rebecca from A Southern Boy and a City Girl
5. Jess from Think Bowmans

No comments: