The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 things about myself should be fairly easy, I do like to talk about myself!
1. While I don't watch a lot of TV, I make sure to make it count! By make it count it means that my guilty pleasure is trash TV. The shows I watch? Real Housewives of ATL (I <3 Candi!), Teen Mom, 16 & pregnant, Top Chef, 90210 (although I so miss Kelly and Dylan) and House. To round it out, I do have Fox News in the background through the day. That makes it ok right?
2. I do not do well if I'm not multi-tasking. It stresses me out. If I need to walk to our bedroom, I make sure to find everything I can carry in there to make the trip worth it. If I am doing dishes I clean all the counters at the same time. If I'm ironing, while I wait for the iron to rewarm up between shirts, or whatever, I fold clothes. I get A LOT done through the day, which is awesome, but then I think of things I could have done to make better use of my time. It's crazy.
3. Speaking of cleaning, I like loading the dishwasher, I like sorting laundry and washing it. I like all of the dishes and laundry to be clean. I absolutely detest putting either away.
4. I love pictures. I can easily do a thousand in a month. Easily. And I have a hard time deleting any of them. Even the blurry, out of focus, too dark, too bright ones. I just keep thinking, what if I go looking for that particular picture??
5. I. LOVE. FOOD. I think it's amazing. Just the bees knees. It is so yummy, even the not so yummy stuff can easily be made yummier with sauces, dressings, seasonings or chocolate...
6. I love second chances. I think just about everyone deserves one (unless you've done something beyond repairable obviously) and I am a softy. Which means I find myself kicking myself for giving the second chance, the third chance, the fourth chance and on and on and on, when I need to just learn better.
7. I love summer. I am a tank tops, shorts, flip flops kinda girl. The water needs to be 80 degrees for me to get in the pool and that's that. I cannot wait for the seasons to change <3
The blogs I recently began following and enjoy reading:
7. My Journey
9. i wish you love
11. With a Hopeful Heart
12. Living in the Light
13. This moment in my life
14. Lori Does Maryland