Monday, January 31, 2011

And the diet is OVER

After 2 weeks of feeling like I was starving myself, being exhausted, worn down, irritable and craving all things delicious, Samantha's stools showed no blood, so the diet is over!

And let me tell you, that was a hard diet to stick to.  I almost cracked yesterday.  As I sat there playing Hedbanz with the family, and the tin filled with crumbs from what I can only assume was a delicious tasting twix cheesecake for David's birthday sat right next to me, it took every ounce of will power I had not to stick my finger in it and finish off the yumminess of it!

But, I did it!  Of course, when I went to take my vitamins on Friday night, I looked at the back for the first time since I bought them mid pregnancy.  I had a palm to face moment when in dark, black, bold letters I read:  Allergen: SOY.  Nice.

No comments: