Wednesday, May 31, 2006

05/31/06

We just got an e-mail from the director of "Fear of Flight" with a thank you and some comments about Kaitlyn I thought I would share:

"Kaitlyn and the Miller family. What a precious little gem you have for
a daughter. She is already quite an actress....totally gave me what I
needed...when I needed. Amazing...it was like she was reading my mind. :~)"

And another from one of the actresses:

" I HAVE BEEN ON LOTS OF SHOOTS, BUT NONE WITH SUCH AN ENTIRELY INCREDIBLY NICE GROUP OF PEOPLE AND ALL SO TALENTED TOO!! I THOUGHT SAM, COURTNEY, THE BABY--EVERYONE ELSE WERE AMAZING.! MUCH, MUCH TALENT THERE. "

We're proud parents, can you tell?

It looks as though the film will debut at the Sacramento International Film Festival in August. As I get more details, I'll gladly share so anyone interested in seeing Kaitlyn on the big screen at The Crest Theater is able to!

I am feverishly working on Kaitlyn's pageant swim suit and nearly finished. I must say that I am pretty proud of it. As soon as Kaitlyn wakes from her nap, I'll put her in it for a couple of pictures to share!

No comments: