Sunday, May 14, 2006

05/14/06

Mother's Day is a day spent celebrating all that Mother's do and all that Mother's are. I think it is also a time of reflection and appreciation for Mother's as well.

I wasn't always a mother. I have a beautiful little girl that made me a mother over 2 years ago, the day I found out I was pregnant. She ended any selfishness I could have possibly felt. She made me realize that there are so many glorious and amazing things in this world that make it such a beautiful, amazing and wonderful place to be a part of.

Kaitlyn has made being a mother an honor. She has been the most amazing person I have ever met. The fact that I could raise such a smart, thoughtful, loving, sensitive, outgoing and incredible person makes me so proud. I know that I couldn't' be half the mother I am without a wonderful father to support me.

So, I would like to take this time to thank Kaitlyn and Dusty for the incredibly thoughtful cards and suprises. I'd also like to thank them and give them credit for the mother that I am. I love them both very much.

No comments: