Sunday, March 7, 2010

Names

I would really like this baby to have a name that honors Matthew without having the same name.  Matthew means "Gift of God" and I would really like for this baby to have a name with the same meaning.  For a girl, I like the name Madison.  It is the female derivative of Matthew, and I like that it starts with the same first letter.  For a boy, I would really like the name Jonathon.  As soon as I saw it, I loved it.  And it seems right, it feels like this baby is a Jonathon.

Middle names however, are much harder to figure out ;)  But, I do like Jonathon Edward and Madison Lee.

Dusty and I talked about names, he likes Jonathon, if I let him pick the middle name.  His name?  Danger.  And surprisingly, I really like it lol.  He, however, does not like the name Madison at all.  So, time will tell :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hahaha Jonathon Danger Miller? Sounds catchy ;) Madison is very cute too :)