Tuesday, April 3, 2007

04/3/07

Let me tell ya, working from home, with a toddler, managing an apartment complex, keeping a clean house, taking care of a high maintenance dog AND being pregnant has not been easy.

Being sick the first 14 weeks didn't help either!Here I am, 15 weeks and 2 days. I'm feeling much better. During the day, I have way more energy than I did last month, which is wonderful. MOST of the morning sickness is gone. I have a couple waves in the morning where I think I am going to be praying to the porcelain gods, but with some deep breaths and cool surroundings, it typically passes pretty quickly.

I have been getting migraines at night the last two nights, but I am sure that my doctor will take care of that at my appointment next Wednesday.

This week, my goal has been to get things done! I chose a bad week because it is rent paying week which means that people are in and out all day long, but I can do it. I am nearly all caught up on all my housework. That has truly suffered in the past weeks and while Dusty has been great, there is only so much he can or will do. All I have to do to get things back in line is 2 more loads of laundry and a run through all the rooms with the Magic Eraser to get rid of our little Picasso's master pieces. That has made me feel so good. I've had all the windows and doors open so fresh air can saturate everything we have and will probably have the carpet cleaners come in Friday to deep clean all of our carpets, yippee!!

We're basically staying busy. Here are some new pics from the past couple of weeks :)

No comments: