Baby's Growth and Development at 15 Weeks PregnantYour baby's internal and external growth continue at a remarkable pace throughout the 15th week of pregnancy.
- When you're 15 weeks pregnant, your baby is about 4 1/2 inches from head to rump, and weighs about 2 to 3 ounces. She’s about the length of a large apple.
- Your baby's hair might appear on her scalp and eyebrows. Hair follicles even begin to generate the pigments that give hair its color.
- By your 15th week of pregnancy, your baby's ears probably have reached their permanent position on the side of her head, and her eyes are moving to where they belong on the front of her face.
- Your baby's skin is developing, but remains extremely thin.
- Your baby's skeletal system and muscles further develop and strengthen.
- By the end of your 15th week of pregnancy, your baby might be able to wiggle fingers and toes, make a fist, or even suck her thumb!