Friday, January 8, 2010

March for Babies!!


It's that time of year again! Time to register to walk for babies everywhere!

If you walked with us last year, you can use the same registration you previously used, all you have to do is log in :) marchforbabies.org

If you have not walked before, all you have to do is register to walk with our team at: http://marchforbabies.org/teams/matthewsteam

I am still very excited about doing a dinner and auction again this year! Look for the date in the future! We will also be ordering team shirts. The deadline to have your sizes to me is March 1! They typically cost $10, but I will get all the final info to you as soon as possible!

For anyone interested we will also do a swim/BBQ at our house after the walk!

Our team goal is $10,000 this year. Although it is just as important that we raise awareness, last year our team was 73 walkers strong and I would love to see it grow!!

You may also receive this on Face Book or Myspace, but I promise, I will only send reminders to register every few weeks and only leading up to March 1.

Thanks and have an awesome day!!

No comments: