Saturday, October 6, 2007

And the countdown begins

In less than a month. Actually, a month from yesterday, I have to go back to work.

I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to go back to work. I dream most nights that a miracle occurs and I can keep my job as the manager of our home full-time and not be forced to share it with another menial job that means pretty much nothing to me.

I know work won't be that bad when I go back. I know it'll be fine and I'll get back into that routine. But *in my best whiney girl voice while stomping my feet* I don't wanna!!

So, I'm going to try and smash as much stuff into the next 30 days as possible. Luckily, it's gorgeous weather and Halloween is around the corner, so I'm sure we'll find something to do that Matthew can join us in :)

And, I took off the day before Kaitlyn's party. (Which reminds me, I REALLY need to get her invites done and mailed out in the next week or two) and the day after Thanksgiving for Christmas shopping! So, hopefully the time will just fly by :D

No comments: