Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am incredibly thankful for the amazing friends and family I have.



Thank you for the help and support when I was resting, thank you for
helping me unpack when I was unable to help, thank you for bringing
play dates to me, thank you for the phone calls, hours of texting and
emails to keep me company, giving me suggestions on new message boards,
offers of help with all things baby and just amazing support and
excitment for bringing a new baby into the world. The excitement and
support is what I needed most.



A pregnancy after loss is so hard in so many ways. It is emotional,
difficult, worrisome, exciting and an adventure. You question yourself,
your body and what the opinions of others will be and how you will
handle them.



It is incredibly heart warming to have so many people there when it matters most and I am so grateful to you for that.



Thank You

No comments: