Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Feeling kinda...

... blah

I don't know, it's a combination of so much. I am so tired and don't really have a lot of energy to do a whole lot.

This past weekend Kaitlyn went to the NES pageant in Visalia. She was crowned as Lifetime Grand Supreme Ambassador and had a blast. She watched her cousin Camaryn and her friends Kayla, Mackenzie, Victoria and Elizabeth compete. Kaitlyn was an absolute doll, I was really proud of her.

There was this great family there that was so incredibly nice and sweet. They brought Kaitlyn back way too much from Disneyland. I seriously thought I was going to cry. They brought her a Princess Mickey Ears hat, an autographed picture of Snow White and they did an autograph book with all of her favorite characters, complete with pictures.

Sunday we went to Hope's birthday party which was beautiful and festive. Kaitlyn had a lot of fun.

Kaitlyn went back to school Monday after being home sick for 2 weeks. She's so happy to be back. Today was her parent teacher conference. Turns out she's the social butterfly in the class. She's friends with everyone and never spends a moment alone. She's little Miss Popular evidently. To celebrate we went to the movies and saw Veggie Tales.

Matthew's autopsy report was finalized and today when I went to the coronor's to get Matthew's belongings that have finally been released we received our copy. Even though I haven't yet opened the bag of his things, I am glad to have them home and with us. The autopsy report is difficult to read, both emotionaly and in regards to terminology.

Tomorrow we will go to Disney Princesses on Ice to celebrate Valentine's Day!!

I hope everyone else is having a good week.

No comments: